Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to the Bay

Today we all arrived in San Fran. It was a pretty good trip, I ran into Micah Merrifield, someone I knew from YMCA Camp Wapsie and chatted with him for quite a while before, during and after the flight. We also saw a Luther Alum from '06. What a small world it is.

It's a bit chilly here at the Bay at 53 degrees, but it is still much better than the current temp in Decorah- 16 degrees.

We had a delicious dinner at Fog Harbor Restaurant. I opted for the clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl. Very good, still a little too much food though. I might start ordering appetizers like some other people did on the trip, they saved money and didn't have left overs. Then I'll have the budget to get a glass of wine. I am very excited to try some of this Napa Valley excellence.

Tomorrow is a very long day, and although it's only 9:30 or so here, it is time for bed. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment